All customers are responsible for their freight charges.
All orders will be shipped out as soon as possible, unless specified by the customer. If you need your product by a certain date, please take into consideration shipping times and possible weather delays.
Your Vehicle – Fireworks that are sold to customers for personal, non-commercial use and transported by such persons in their personal vehicles are not subject to any hazardous materials transportation regulations. Fireworks sold to customers for commercial use ARE subject to various regulations. Please contact us for more information.
Hazmat Truck Freight – Common Carrier/Private Carrier Freight charges start at $1,000.00 and go up according to the weight of your order and the distance to deliver. Fuel charges and other factors can affect the cost of deliveries. Delivery usually take 6 to 12 days. Call us to obtain a freight quote from one of these carriers.
AUI Pro Shipping (Fastest Method) – This is the most expedited shipping method we offer being that we are delivering to your destination direct from our magazines. There is no scheduling with a common or private carrier. We can deliver ALL FIREWORKS directly to you IN HOUSE. We try to group several deliveries on each trip to keep the delivery costs for each customer as low as possible. The delivery charge will be automatically calculated at checkout based on shipping from/ship to addresses. Planning your delivery for one of our scheduled trips is usually the least expensive way to have your fireworks delivered. If you require delivery on a specific day, grouping with other deliveries may not be possible. The delivery charge is $2.50 per mile (one way), with a minimum charge of $399.00. No orders will be shipped on our trucks from July 1st through July 5th.
PROXIMATE PYRO ORDERING INFO
- These items can be purchased with state or local permission for a fireworks or pyrotechnic display or an ATF license or permit for fireworks or explosives.
- These items can be shipped via either FedEx Priority Overnight or FedEx Ground. All shipments are subject to Hazardous Materials handling charges of $95.00 per box for Express and $35.00 per box for Ground. Priority Overnight shipping does not guarantee an overnight delivery.
- All close proximity pyrotechnics sold by Angry Unicorn Imports are classified as UN0431 1.4G Articles Pyrotechnic and can be shipped by FedEx Priority or FedEx Ground.
- All merchandise is carefully and securely packed before it is shipped. Once the shipment is in the hands of the carrier, our responsibility ceases. If your shipment appears to be damaged upon receipt, please have the delivery agent make a notation stating that fact. Any delay may cause you a loss. We cannot honor claims for which a carrier is responsible. All claims for shortages and/or damages must be made within 24 hours of receipt of merchandise.
- Priority Overnight does not guarantee that your order will positively get to you overnight. Please allow a few days for your packages to arrive.
- If you have not received a truck freight order within 2 weeks of shipment, please notify us. If your order is lost or stolen, we will help you notify the freight company to trace your order. The freight company will reimburse you for any lost or stolen packages.
NOTE – Shipping Restrictions: We cannot by law ship to the following states (including consumer fireworks) unless you have a permit – NO EXCEPTIONS: California • Delaware • Massachusetts • Maryland • New Jersey • New York • Nevada • Oregon • Washington, DC • AFO/FPO Addresses in any state